More than a job, an adventure
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager (Sales Rep) to join our Regional Wholesale Sales team based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Reporting to the Key Account Manager, you'll be responsible for delivering account revenue & growth by effectively managing customer relationships and accounts in a designated territory. This includes delivering the marketing systems that drive retail sell-through success for assigned accounts and working closely with our retail partners to strengthen our brand presence in the territory.
Stuff you’ll know how to do:
- Deliver strong sales results through outstanding account management with our mature dealer base
- Grow business through new customer prospecting
- Communicate and present effectively and confidently
- Manage your own time and workload autonomously
- Operate with insight, and a high level of commercial acumen and sound judgment
- Solve problems quickly and skillfully
- How to be a Brand Ambassador with personal style who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand
What drives you:
- Spending time on the road and working remotely
- Working hard and playing hard
- Being active and adventurous
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty. We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 5,000 stores across 50 countries. We are headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand with regional offices in Vancouver, BC in Canada, Portland, OR in the United States and Munich in Germany. We also have smaller satellite offices in Zurich in Switzerland, Annecy in France and Melbourne in Australia. If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.
The recruitment of this position is being managed by Naomi Jones, People and Performance Manager. For any queries, contact Naomi directly on +1 778 328 1997.