Overview of the position:
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing superior customer and dealer service via phone, email, and in-person interaction with the goal of providing best-in-class service in the ski and outdoor industries.
- The position calls for regular, close communication with consumers, dealers, sales reps, marketing, and other operational divisions within the business.
- Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible are needed in our small, dynamic team environment.
- Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, prioritize projects, and be self motivated, are expected. Taking initiative and making independent decisions are also essential.
- A passion for working in a high growth business is critical, as the pace and expectations of the culture require both an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of service to our customers, dealers, sales reps, and other employees
- Process retailer, consumer, and pro purchase orders and returns
- Answer phone calls and emails in a positive, professional, timely, and satisfactory manner
- Proactively resolve problems for consumers and retailers
- Assist with the administration of the pro purchase program and warranty department
- Participate in proactive sales efforts as directed
- Execute on a variety of projects, assignments, and tasks that may be assigned
- Attend and assist at tradeshows, sales meetings, sample sales, and other retail and consumer events as needed
- Learn and present the Dynafit, Salewa, Pomoca and Wild Country brands and products. In addition to on-the-job training, the employee is encouraged to use, enjoy, and better understand our products outside of work.
- Demonstrate proficiency with our computer systems and software